“In my class you can expect to hear a lot of electronic and dance music, making you feel as if you just walked into a club or music festival. I also love to play old-school songs that I grew up listening to. In an effort to merge the two, I like to find throwback songs that have been remixed or reworked by DJs. I want every person that comes to my class leaving on a high and feeling 100% better than they did when they first walked in!” – Instructor Conor Kelly.
Check out this sweaty song list shared by SoulCycle, with studios in Greenwich and Westport (www.soul-cycle.com).
- Dream On (GRiZ REmix) by Aerosmith
- Hard (Jody den Broeder Club Remix) by Rihanna
- We Make It Bounce (featuring Major Lazer & Style G) by Dillon Francis
- Express Yourself (Party Favor Extended Remix) by Diplo
- Softi Needs a Ladder by deadmau5
- Runaway (U & I) [Kaskade Remix] by Galantis
- Born to Get Wild (featuring will.i.am) [Autoerotique Remix] by Steve Aoki
- Anchor by Tritonal
- Sending Out and S.O.S. (Original Club Mix) by Kryder & Danny Howard