260 Chestnut Ridge Road,
Mount Kisco, NY, 10549, US
Featured Description (from the owner)
Explore the many wonders that nature has to offer! Our naturalists will encourage campers to follow their interests in wildlife, the outdoors, and the environment. This camp is perfect for curious free-thinkers and nature lovers.
- Animal adaptations
- Learn about how animals survive in the wild
- Touch Westmoreland’s live animals
- Pond ecology
- Catch tadpoles, minnows, caddisfly larvae, and more!
- Learn about the health of the Mianus River watershed
- Nature hikes
- Identify wildlife such as birds, salamanders, and frogs
- Explore the many habitats found throughout the Sanctuary